Sway Bar Upgrade
Adam
2018-12-19 21:26:50 UTC
I'm interested in sway bar upgrade for better handling.
Any recommendations for 1999 Lexus GS400 ?

See "Sway Bar Upgrade" here...
https://www.clublexus.com/how-tos/a/lexus-is-gs-performance-
modifications-363369
Sway Bar Upgrade

The sway bar is what holds the suspension to the wheels and controls how
much "roll" your chassis gives when you make a turn, especially a sharp
turn. A very popular upgrade is the F-Bar upgrade that is much stiffer
than the stock sway bar. There's at least a 50% stiffer setting for this
F-Sport sway bar and it really shows. Your ride will be much more
responsive with much less under-steer going into a sharp turn. You won't
slide in your seat as much. This makes the car feel much sportier, and
although it will not increase your horses, it will allow for a higher
speed into the turns. For less than an hour's time with install, this is
a modification well worth your time and effort.
Wade Garrett
2018-12-20 00:00:37 UTC
Post by Adam
I'm interested in sway bar upgrade for better handling.
Any recommendations for 1999 Lexus GS400 ?
See "Sway Bar Upgrade" here...
https://www.clublexus.com/how-tos/a/lexus-is-gs-performance-
modifications-363369
Why bother in a 20 year old car ;-)
--
Ever notice the shortage of "armed law-abiding citizen” victim tragedy
stories in the news?