How long do 1MZ-FE V6 Camry's Last?
Car Guy
2005-05-09 02:53:35 UTC
I have a 2002 Camry LE V6 with 104,000 KM or 65,000 miles on it and wanted
to know how long does this engine last before big bills come by to fix the
car.
Ray O
2005-05-09 05:10:23 UTC
Post by Car Guy
I have a 2002 Camry LE V6 with 104,000 KM or 65,000 miles on it and wanted
to know how long does this engine last before big bills come by to fix the
car.
300,000 KM's are not unusual as long as you properly maintain the car.
--
Ray O
correct the return address punctuation to reply
Hopkins
2005-05-10 00:27:36 UTC
65,000 miles isn't a lot. I'm guessing that, since you've racked up
that much mileage in only 3 years, they're mostly highway miles.
Highway miles aren't as hard on the motor as city miles.

Proper maintenance is key. I've seen Camry's go over 200,000 miles. My
'93 -- a 3VZ-FE, not a 1MZ-FE -- has 135,000 miles on it, a fairly even
mix of city and highway.
Jakmotorcity@gmail.com
2018-02-12 03:18:02 UTC
replying to Hopkins, ***@gmail.com wrote:
I had a 94 camry xle 1mzfe had 234,000 when bought, 9 years later car was
still running strong with 424,879 and I totaled it. I now have a 1999 camry le
same motor 1mzfe with 224,679 and just drove from california to michigan and
back i love these motors.

--
for full context, visit https://www.motorsforum.com/toyota_camry/how-long-do-1mz-fe-v6-camry-s-last-1099-.htm